The process of getting admission in Georgia for MBBS is very simple. Georgian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exam for admission to MBBS Course in Georgia. Admissions are based on the marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (intermediate). The candidate must also fulfil the admission guidelines of the Georgian medical University and NEET-UG eligibility criteria set by the Medical Council of India.
Indian students must satisfy the following criteria to take admission in MBBS in Georgia:
Eligibility for admission in Georgia (MBBS/BDS):
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The student must have passed with an aggregate of 50% marks and 50% marks in PCB subjects.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years as of December 31, 2024.
- Indian students must qualify for the NEET Exam for MBBS and BDS admissions in Georgia.
Application dates and deadlines 2024:
We advise students to make an early application because there is a large number of applicants and seats are limited. Admissions are given strictly on a first come first served basis and depend on availability. Therefore, there is an added benefit to those applicants who apply early.
How to apply to a Georgian medical university?
Here is the step-by-step admission guidance on how an Indian student can apply for admission to Georgian Medical college.
- Visit or call any of our offices/representatives for free counselling for admission. There you will be provided information regarding Georgian medical Universities, eligibility criteria, MBBS fee structure, admission procedure, and facilitation fees of Yash Overseas. The students and parents need to understand all the information about Universities, studying and living costs in Georgia.
- Once the student has satisfied with all the merits and demerits of studying in Georgia , The student should submit a duly filled in admission form along with scanned copies of class 10th & 12th certificates and mark sheets. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Yash Overseas Provide the following services to their students:
- Providing students with all necessary information about the University and living in Georgia
- Providing Admission letter from University
- Providing Invitation/VISA letter from Ministry of External Affairs of Georgia
- Providing Visa from the Georgian Embassy
- The arrangement of Air Tickets (Airfare paid by the student separately)
- Accompany students during travel to Georgia.
- Transportation of students from the Airport to the hostel.
- Making arrangements for hostel accommodation.
- On arrival call to parents.
- Providing Local Sim Card.
- Arranging food for one or two days of beginning.
- Assistance in immigration registration in the Georgian Federation.
- Organizing local sightseeing tours of the city and the region.
- Assisting students in undergoing a medical checkup.
- A student ID card, hostel card, International card.
- An opening of a Bank account in Georgia.
Documents required for application in Georgian medical university:
- Duly filled-in admission form
- Scanned copy of Class 12th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet
- Scanned copy of Class 10th Pass Certificate
- NEET Result/Admit Card.
- 6 Passport size colored photographs in white background (4.5 cm /3.5 cm)
- Scanned copy of Passport (first and last page)
- ID Proof (Adhar, PAN, Driving License, etc.) if Passport is not ready at the time of application.
For any other queries and clarification, please feel free to contact us on
Mob. +91 85303 02828
NOTE: Many agents promote “Subsidized Tuition Fees” with the Georgian medical Universities. In this scheme, they ask the students to pay 6 years’ fees together with a discount. Yash Overseas always warns the student that there is no such system by the Georgian University having “subsidized fees”. The amount would be kept by the agent and ultimately you would end us in trouble when they do not pay the fees to the university on your behalf.
So, if you are planning to study mbbs in Georgia , We are here for you, for any help, you need to study in Georgia.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN GEORGIA
AMISSION IN GEORGIA N MEDICAL COLLEGE